The website has been updated for maintenance.
Some new changes...
We have removed some functionality from the website which serves no purpose anymore.
* The forum has been removed. It was used to some extent when the website was launched and with all the contests, but it is rarely used anymore, so we have opted against it and removed it.
* Uploading multiple images at once is removed. Uploading multiple images at once with the Flash uploader is removed since Flash is no longer supported by most major web browsers over time. You will still be able to upload one image at a time, which is what most users use anyway.
* The tibia.com mirror is also removed. However, it might come back later.
Other than that the website will stay pretty much the same.
What does the future hold?
TibiaHof will focus more on what it's best at - Activities and Highscore lists.
All right, so summer is blazing and it's time to take a break and enjoy the summer while it lasts Here in Sweden we have a few good hot days and many rainy days during the summer.
We will return after the summer with some more updates of the website. Until then, have a good vacation!
As some of you might have read or heard, the website is no longer listed as an officially supported fansite at tibia.com. As it stands right now, the website is an unofficial Tibia fansite.
Just to get it out of the way: TibiaHof will still exist and work the same way as it did before. The only difference is we are no longer officially supported by the tibia fansite program.
The reason behind this is due to lack of time to fully nurture the website. I am not available to keep in contact with the fansite program. So we decided to leave the fansite program and exist as an independent unofficial fansite.
When I started the website back in 2012 I was attending university and had a lot of spare time to work on the website and improve it. As time has passed I've had less time to focus on the website.
What about the future?
The website will live on and will see some new cool features along the way. I have one new feature in mind that I would like to implement sometime this year, which will be the Best Players of Tibia. It will rank the best players (based on level, achievement points, skills, loyalty, etc); these players will be listed on the start page as well. You could say that those players will become the true heroes of the Hall of Fame
So stay tuned for more updates and take care!
In the last month we have rolled out version 3.7 of TibiaHof, which improves the design and layout of the website.
Here's a list of the major updates in this new version:
* On the front page we have added an inline window where you can select what you wish to do today.
* Removed Quick Links on the front page, as it seems a bit useless.
* Rashid has been moved to the side bar on the front page.
* We removed Forum and Community from the navigation bar (now accessible via front page or the footer). We also added Activities to the navigation menu.
* Fixed some browser compatibility issues.
* The mobile version has been improved; mainly data tables have been easier to view and scroll.
* The website is now fully secure using https!
We have also fixed a few other things here and there. We hope you like this new version.
Weirdest of 2017
Read part 1 (Winners and Losers of 2017) here.
Here at TibiaHof we not only celebrate winners and losers but also the peculiar, oddish, off the radar, weirdness, whatever you wanna call it, of the Tibian world. In part 2 we would like to feature the weirdest players of 2017. So let's get weird!
It's time again to put together which Tibians are the winners and losers of 2017.
Winners of 2017
We wish you the best happy holidays with friends and family.
This year has been pretty slow for TibiaHof, nothing really new has popped up, we're still tracking the activities of players, currently there are over 5 500 000 activities we have tracked of 123 000 players since 2012. That's a lot
Next year we have planned a few things that could be of interest:
* In January we are releasing the article winners, losers, and the weirdest of 2017.
* Revamp the design a little and improve the mobile design.
* Move the website to another ISP provider
* Fix the issue with the tibia.com tab on the startpage
* Better looking tooltips
Other than that the website remains the same.
Weirdest of 2016
Read part 1 (Winners and Losers of 2016) here.
Here at TibiaHof we not only celebrate winners and losers but also the peculiar, oddish, off the radar, weirdness, whatever you wanna call it, of the Tibian world. In part 2 we would like to feature the weirdest players of 2016. So let's get weird!
2016 was quite an eventful year for Tibia! Players have reached new records and at least one player has reached the much sought-after level 1000.
Once again we'll have a look at the winners and losers of this year.
Winners of 2016
Congratulations to Kharsek who has now breached level 999 and now has access to the level 999 gate of expertise in Banuta.